Inward Unbounded and the New Future

 Write a book, sell a book. Anyone can do this. Everyone should try it at least once. This blog spot page is proof of concept for me.Inward Unbounded is an autobiography of the artist who has to write.  

More importantly I write  to encourage other people to read. I want other people to write new books. I want future generations to read the books we write, and write books of their own because of a book.

This book is the first I've ever written. I'm writing it to sell as an ebook to be adapted as an audio book .

...and while I'm at the processing of this brobdingnanian adventure into a screenplay,

I'm using this blog to sort my thoughts and prayers. All my blogs journals and essays. The scribbles and scraps of  a lover of books all fit nicely under the Inward Unbounded umbrella. Think of them collectively as as single person.

That person becomes a new book to be written. 

Welcome to the New Future! As far as the eye can see, nothing but the future ahead of me. This is not just my future, but that of generation s to come.

Horizon are everywhere receding. We can be anything in the New Future!

Face every challenge as if you saw it coming and already knew exactly what to do to meet the moment! 

Entangled past and future self tap purposefully on your gifted Fire pad. Knowing the next challenge phase is part of this evenings postings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man of Many Muses

HAIKU COPILOT ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT COLLABORATION

DRAGON DREAMS